Benefits of Grooming
We all know we should do it, but what does grooming really do for your dog besides making them look good?
- No hair in their eyes, clean fur and skin, clipped nails and clean teeth all make for a pet that is comfortable and better behaved.
- Reduced risk of eye, ear, skin, teeth and nail infections, ensuring your pet is free from pain and disease.
- Easy vet checks as your pet will be more comfortable and used to being handled, especially around the face, feet and tail. Less stress for all involved!
- Increased sociability as grooming becomes a positive experience and easy for both you, your groomer and your pet.
- Regular grooming will prevent disease and catch many health issues before they become an emergency.